Webinar: “What’s new inADME WorkBench!”
The ADME WorkBench Development Team has had a very busy summer adding new features to the ADME WorkBench platform, and we are pleased to invite you to attend a Webinar so that we can share some of this recent work with you.
Topics discussed in this webinar will include:
New Features in the Latest ADME WorkBench Release
– Additions to the ACAT oral absorption model
– Influx/efflux transporters
– Gut (pre-systemic) metabolism
– Enhancements to the renal elimination model
– Support for user-defined PBPK model parameters
Enhancements to ADME WorkBench we are currently implementing
– Support for modeling PK of metabolites (parallel PBPK models)
– Inclusion of variability and age-dependency effects for basic physiological parameters
– Advanced inhalation model; prediction of region-specific PK along respiratory tract
A Demonstration of the New and Future Capabilities
We’ll present some of the new capabilities and upcoming enhancements using several drugs and toxicological examples.
You can view the materials here:
- Recording of the Webinar (.mov Format)
- The Slides used in the Webinar (.pptx Format)
- The ADME WorkBench Midazolam Model used in the Webinar (.awp Format)
You may have to right click the Model file and “Save-As” depending on your Browser.