AEgis Technologies will be exhibiting at the 2015 Society of Toxicology annual meeting in San Diego on March 23-26. Stop by and visit us in booth 1000 to find out what’s new with acslX and ADME WorkBench and see our poster papers.
- A framework incorporating the impact of exposure scenarios and application conditions on risk assessment of chemicals applied to skin. Yuri Dancik, John A Troutman and Joanna Jaworska. In Silico Pharmacology (2013), 1:10
- Prediction and Evaluation of Route Dependent Dosimetry of BPA in Rats at Different Life Stages Using a Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model. Yang X, Doerge DR, Fisher JW. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2013 Apr 5
- Application of Bayesian Population PBPK Modeling and Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulations to Pesticide Kinetics Studied in Protected Marine Mammals: DDT, DDE, DDD in Harbour Porpoises. Weijs L, Yang RS, Das K, Covaci A, Blust R. Environ Sci Technol. 2013 Apr 6.
- Toward a new paradigm for the efficient in vitro-in vivo extrapolation of metabolic clearance in humans from hepatocyte data. Poulin P, Haddad S. J Pharm Sci. 2013 Mar 12
AEgis Technologies To Show Latest ADME WorkBench Features at 2014 Society of Toxicology Conference
- March 19, 2014: AEgis Technologies To Show Latest ADME WorkBench Features at 2014 Society of Toxicology Conference
- September 24, 2013: AEgis Technologies Announces the Official Launch of ADME WorkBenchSoftware for Pharmacokinetics Prediction
- September 16, 2013: AEgis Technologies Announces Official Launch of ADME WorkBench Software for Pharmacokinetics Prediction
- February 23, 2013: Nanogenesis to Introduce ADME WorkBench at Annual Society of Toxicology Conference In San Antonio on March 10-14, 2013
|September 17 & 19, 2013||ADME WorkBench Webinar – What's new in the Latest Release of ADME WorkBench Details and Registration Information here -> http://conta.cc/19mpICl|
|May 12-15, 2013||ADME WorkBench Staff Exhibiting at the American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP) 2013 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|May 7, 2013||ADME Workbench Webinar #1 – “Best practices in human PK prediction: which method should I use?” (An introduction to ADME WorkBench)|
|March 10-14, 2013||ADME WorkBench Staff Exhibiting at the 52nd Annual Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX|